Chicka Chicka Blend Tree - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Chicka Chicka Blend Tree

I have wanted a tree in my room since my first year of teaching! I thought the need for a display with blends and my desire for a tree went perfectly hand in hand.  My students were so excited when they walked in from our forever-long Winter break and saw it.  I have already seen the students using the tree to help them in their writing. I love it!
I loooove that the tree goes on the ceiling!
Example of one of the blends with a picture clue.

I am trying to think of a display that works with the tree for my digraphs (so far I have thought of clouds, sun, or even monkeys holding the digraphs) Any suggestions would be welcome!

your photo name

1 comment

  1. Leading get the state of mind of assuming responsibility and having any kind of effect with it. My proposal is to assault your obligation head on, hit it difficult to begin and you will get this show on the road in assuming responsibility and dealing with your obligation. cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top