Superhero Students, a freebie, and a SALE - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Superhero Students, a freebie, and a SALE

I can’t wait to prep my new unit for my Second Graders! 

 Slide1

I wanted to focus on my expectations without listing a whole bunch of rules-- I prefer to focus on the positive!

For example, instead of “No talking while the teacher is talking,” I included a Characteristic Poster about “Being alert and having eyes on the speaker” like a superhero!

I also changed the wording from Second Graders to “Superhero Students” for you all!

Slide3

Here is my Table of Contents for the unit:

Slide2

Slide1

I also included this freebie from the pack in my preview! Just click on the picture and download my preview to get this handout!

Slide2

And just in case you somehow haven’t heard about the GIGANTIC sale on TPT yet…here’s your friendly reminder from me :)

B2s saleThanks for the adorable button Amy Lemons!

Here are a few units that you might be interested in snagging during the SALE:

Numberssum fall fun    

Slide1 Slide1

ALL Busy Teachers pic

spoooky

photo (12)

Slide1Now….I have some SERIOUS shopping to do :)


your photo name

3 comments

  1. Love it! This will be perfect for my superhero themed classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. اسعار المصاعد بمصر هناك تكاليف إضافية مثل 1500 جنيه إسترليني لكاميرات المراقبة ، و 2000 جنيه إسترليني للأضواء والحواجز الإضافية ، أو في حدود 2000 جنيه إسترليني لتشغيل المصاعد بالبطاقات الممغنطة أو أجهزة التحكم عن بعد.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top