Where's Mrs. King?!?!?!?! - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Where's Mrs. King?!?!?!?!

Well... she has spent numerous hours here....
 ... a plethora of time doting on these two cuties.... 
... and significant minutes focusing on her fitness (that gets the back burner during the school year)!!!
I can't tell you how many times I have sat down at the computer and just stared.  

I guess that is why it is called Summer BREAK!?! Right?

My kiddos are actually with one of my baby cousins(don't worry I'm old enough that even my baby cousins are considered adequate childcare) so mommy can do a little blogging/creating.  I'm scared to tell you all what I am working on, because lately every time I put something out there before I get finished...it just doesn't happen. SO, I will not be jinxing myself this time.  Just drop back in soon OR follow me on Instagram-


 or FB!


I am seem to be much better at these blogging spin-offs right now, because let's face it--they are quick and easy!

I do have ONE more thing to share before I run back to the creating part of my day.  One thing I have been doing really well this summer is taking fun pictures during all that mommy time.  I have been using a couple of iphone apps you may be interested in...

Step One- find cuties to pose for picture :)

Step Two- Edit picture in app called PicTapGo.  This app totally makes me feel like a professional.
Step Three- Doodle until your heart is content using app called Beautiful Mess.  TA-DAH!!

Phew-Now I need a break from all this blogging excursion :)  Lots of love friends!

your photo name

8 comments

  1. I leave my kids with my baby cousin a lot, too. She's 17. That makes me OLD! Ha! I've been using A Beautiful Mess all summer, but haven't heard of the other one. I'm going to check it out!

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cutie pies are soooooooooooooooooooooo A D O R A B L E!! Looks like fun!!


    (( HUGS ))
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Katie and sooo what we all need to do. Take a break from our crazy lives and spend some time with our kiddos and the ones we love! Enjoy every precious moment because your lil honeys will be off to middle school before you know it...sniffle sniffle.

    Hugs and tissues,
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get that doodle app because I'm jealous of people who do that!!
    And your kids could NOT get any cuter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like your summer is off to a good start Katie! Cuties is an understatement. THey are adorable! Today is my first official day of summer vacation and I'm LOVING it. Kids are napping now but we had a busy morning. We don't have that fabulous sunshine that you have but it's coming I hope! Enjoy yourself:)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great app! I just downloaded it and can't wait for my pictures to look as beautiful as yours...you have great subjects:) Precious kids!!!
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, thanks for sharing the apps! I'm also trying to exercise more during the summer. I have no time to do so during the school year! I'm also your latest follower. If you have a second, come check out my blog.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top