Summer Busy Teacher's Best Friend and Sneak Peek! - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Summer Busy Teacher's Best Friend and Sneak Peek!

If you are a teacher who is summer schooling, tutoring, or still in school, I just posted my Summer Edition of the Busy Teacher's Best Friend!!

I am so sorry it took me so long to get the summer edition out, but I was just having the hardest time getting motivated!  I seem to have found my groove again and plan to get started on August very soon so that you planners won't hunt me down :)

Just a sneak peek to prove I am not just lounging on the beach with my toes in the sand...well at least not all day!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

your photo name

3 comments

  1. Katie both of these are amazing packs. Looks like you have been motivated to me. I have lots of things that need to be finished too. Would love to have you stop by my blog. I love reading yours.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely AMAZING my friend!!!! LOVE everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the black and white pack available for sale yet? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top