Back to School Gift Ideas - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Back to School Gift Ideas

If you love your teammates as much as I do... you are probably pondering how to make them feel special on the first day of school! My teammates-- Cathy and Ros-- have been my saving grace and my source of laughter for several years now-- we balance each other perfectly. They make me want to be a better person/teacher! Pinterest has been a fabulous recourse for my research for the ultimate gift! Check out some of my favorite ideas below:


This Jungle Clipboard comes from Mrs. Thompson
!!


I couldn't find a link to this one--but I have seen them everywhere!



The source for this picture was Perfect Cadence-- but I wasn't able to link to the blog.



This idea came from Grey Grey Designs and has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!



These flower pots come from Cara Carroll at First Grade Parade


I know I could just buy my teammates something, but I want it to be special and homemade! I also need suggestions for a gift for a male-- we have a new-to-us first grade teacher, and I am not sure he would appreciate all my animal print! HA!

Hope you are inspired!
Katie

your photo name

9 comments

  1. Thanks for linking to my clipboard! I'm pretty proud of that thing! :)

    Adventures in Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas you shared! I, too, have been trying to think of something special for my team--thanks for giving me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That P crayon picture looks like it was made by a machine!!! Too perfect, mine would never look like that, haha! :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just became a follower! I am Mrs. King and I am a first grade teacher! I love the title of your blog... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of giving each of your teammates something to say Happy School year! I have a full time assistant and I normally get her something at the beginning of each school year. Something I've done in the past is a Teacher Survival Kit. I'm sure you've seen this on different blogs. I put items into a bag (yours could be in an animal print bag) and there was a meaning for each item. I believe I have this saved if you want to know the exact things I used in it, just let me know and I would be glad to share it with you! Also, I am new to the whole blogging world. I would love it if you checked out my blog and became a follower and/or grabbed my button. I hope you enjoy!

    http://krazyfunteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wowsie!!! I LOVE those zebra cakes! That is the cutest thing ever! Katie you are just bursting with "wild" ideas!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our theme for this year is "Wild About Learning." You can bet your next paycheck that those Zebra Cakes will be given out to teachers on Monday morning- out first day of school. LOVE. :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. I just added you to my blogroll. I love some of the ideas you are sharing and look forward to more.

    ✪ Liam ✪
    Twist of Liam

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top