***Massive Blend/Digraph Unit*** - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

***Massive Blend/Digraph Unit***

Like any good teacher- I had some extra time this weekend, so I worked!

Sounds like you?

Well, I have been dying to get a blend/digraph set together, but just couldn't find all the right clipart so I constantly kept running into that roadblock. 

In walks Ashley Hughes into my life :)


Well we got to talking, I sent her a list, and the rest is history!

I just posted and put on sale for today and tomorrow! 

 I plan on backing my adorable blend posters tomorrow (and laminating of course) so I can hang them! Yes, I will show completed pictures!

Toodaloo friends!



your photo name

11 comments

  1. I am so excited about these!! Love them!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I am loving the blends spinners, my kids will <3 these :) Thanks for sharing your talents with us, Mrs. King!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is, this is quite WONDERFUL!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! I was just looking for something like this the other day. You are AWESOME!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Massive is right! This is totally incredible! Looks like you've thought of everything!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word = Perfect!! Can't wait to start using this with my littles!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) Responsible For Conducting SSLC Annual Examination Starting Date Wednesday 4th March, 2024, End of Exam Monday 16 March 2024, Students Download MBOSE SSLC MBOSE SSLC Question Paper 2024 Model Paper 2024 at Official Website Only. Meghalaya Board Announce its SSLC Results in May. SSLC Students across Meghalaya Board are advised to Visit this Board page on the Regular basis to get their MBOSE SSLC Exam Practice Question Paper 2024,

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top