Visual Plans...halfway - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Visual Plans...halfway

I am always impressed when I see other people doing Visual Plans (like DeeDee)...  I wanted to join in on the fun!  BUT I had to do it my way, which might also mean the easy way.  Like many, if not all of you, I have programs that I follow when planning.  BUT as well all know, no program can meet the diverse needs of all of our students.  Here is just a glimpse at what I will be using to supplement this week!  Look below for links.



I hope my students enjoy all the wonderful winter plans!  I am SO lucky to be able to find resources from so many talented people and friends!

your photo name

2 comments

  1. They look great! (I'm gonna miss you over at FL!)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding all of these plans to.peek at. Thanks for posting yours.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top