Touchdown unit posted!!! - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Touchdown unit posted!!!

I will do back flips if it will keep kids engaged. You think I am joking--- try me :). 

Some people dread the holidays with kids, but I look forward to their excitement. Yes, I know they have that almost crazed look in their eyes, but I will take excitable over drowsy any day!!! 

Now I know the Super Bowl is not a holiday, but even non-sports fanatics have a lot to look forward to from the commercials to the half time show to the SNACKS!

Speaking of which look what found to go along with my unit! Aren't these adorable?

Sorry- back on track!

I thought it would be Oh-so-fun to play off the Super Bowl next week.  We are drilling fact fluency in math and the speed of football will be a nice connection for my kids!

We had a great day today on our "No pencil/paper Thursdays" as my kids call it, but I will have to catch you up on that this weekend, because my eyes are starting to cross!

Here are my Super Bowl Centers!

If you would like a freebie, go download my preview for an example of my printables!  PS for those of you that are fans of my Busy Teachers (yes- February is coming), I used that style to create 11 printables in this unit!





Because my bestie blogging buddy Michelle did all the hard work- I am snagging her Literacy version of these centers- tonight! Seriously headed that way now!





your photo name

9 comments

  1. Ooo! These centers would go SO well with my football crafty!! AND I need those brownies! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at brownies. :-) GREAT job, Katie!!!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all Katie! Now I have to find those brownies too!

    Leanne
    Mrs.Prince and Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These centers look great! Your no pencil and paper Thursdays sound like something my class and I were just discussing. I may just have to try it. Off to shop in your TPT store;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, you made my week so much easier!!!!! Thank you for working so hard to make such adorable, effective, and practical things for our classroom! My kids love them and so do I!
    Amber
    Mrs. Laue's Littles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such an inspiration!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. I wish I could've gotten more into the Superbowl last year when it was hosted in my hometown!


    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top