Holiday Distractions and *New Busy Teacher* - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Holiday Distractions and *New Busy Teacher*

Cleaning

Eating

Lounging

I have been extremely distracted so this took me about 10 times longer than I expected it to!

Good grief. BUT I am super happy with The Busy Teacher's Best Friend: Christmas Edition


66 pages of NO-Prep. Thanks goodness. The way I use these...homework, morning work, literacy centers, math centers...everything. 

They are on SALE for 20% off right now friends!

I really am trying to get a non-Christmasy one together for people that need it. Tomorrow?  Oh I hope I can fit it in!



your photo name

12 comments

  1. Whoo-hoo! I LOVE these Busy Teacher Packets. Thanks for getting this one out so early. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, terrific work here! So professional!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'd love to get a non christmas one!
    Adventures in Room 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassandra- I will have one up before the sale is over!

      Delete
  4. Love it! I think I'm going to need to do another giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't WAIT to get this Monday! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie,
    I love all of your stuff. This pack looks great. I can't wait to use it over the next 4 weeks. Thanks so much.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going in my cart right now! Cannot wait to use everything over the next 3 weeks. Thanks so much for getting it together for the sale!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I snagged my copy today - it is GREAT and I'm so excited to share it with my kiddos. THANK YOU for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I simply LOVE this. My first day back after Thanksgiving was CRAZY CRAZY! I totally need some keep them busy activities. I love the WHOLE thing. Thanks for all your hard work. This is too cha, cha for words!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top