Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets


Image Map

Monday, November 26, 2012

Blogging Faux Pas

Two in one day...I know, I know, but this morning didn't really count. All I got to do was tell you about the AMAZING SALE.

No big deal...just 28% off of some amazing teaching materials. 

Here are some of my products if you want to look through:




I had a reader ask me if it was appropriate to buy both the Busy Teacher and the Centers version of my stuff. I use EVERY.BIT. of what you see in my classroom. I use the busy teacher as independent work, homework, or to fill that awkward time before lunch :).  My Centers are for just that- Center time. 
Below you will see what I am talking about:


Now the fun part...what am I getting!??! I am so glad you want to hear.














Do you have a full cart yet?  Happy Shopping Friends!

P.S. I have had several requests to convert my Busy Teacher December into a Gingerbread format...alright, twist my arm already. Look for it tomorrow night!

3 comments:

  1. You've got some GREAT stuff in your cart, girl! Looking forward to the Gingerbread format - thanks sooo much, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Katie!! So SWEET! :)

    Your stations and Busy Teacher will be SAVING me during my busiest time of the year! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete