Breaking the Rules...Sorry Mr. Turkey - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Breaking the Rules...Sorry Mr. Turkey

I am a one-holiday-at-a-time girl.

That is why my Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff got posted right before the actual holidays.

My kids celebrated Thanksgiving at school and I was invited :)

Yes- we lost a bow somewhere :) Good thing we have hundreds!

 Although I have tons of respect for Thanksgiving and am NOT overlooking it, I did want to give myself ample time to prepare centers and packet for Christmas without spending my whole break working.

So I had to get myself in the right mind frame.

We baked cookies.

 We made hand print art.  Don't tell my in-laws--these are part of their Christmas gifts!


And it worked! It got me in the mood to knock these out! I may or may not have listened to Mariah on repeat all day :)

Here are 10 Literacy Centers:

And 10 Math Centers:

I worked really hard to align all the centers to the Common Core Standards. This is my second school year working with them! You can check out the sets individually in my store OR you can get ALL 160 pages for a discounted prize!

ALL 3 are on SALE right now!



your photo name

12 comments

  1. Your centers look fantastic!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! And what a cute little chef :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cookie picture is the cutest thing ever! What a little doll!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter's expressions kill me . . . love this kiddo :) Your packets look wonderful and I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure which pic of your little girl I like more, best expressions ever!! I can't wait to use your centers. I love how they all have their own theme, colors, graphics etc within each pack. My kids get all kinds of jazzed for fun looking centers!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your daughter is the cutest! I love the math centers, too. My Firsties will love them. Certainly adding that to my wish list. If only I made as much as I spent-LOL! I love your blog and I'm your newest follower. Feel free to visit me sometime, I'm a newbie and not afraid of a little shameless promoting. ;)

      Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving weekend!
      Jill
      Cruz'n in First

      Delete
  6. The advance sum and the length of the installment speak to the components which can decide the regularly scheduled installments. In prudent wording, this is named the adaptability, which can help the intrigued individuals to decide the vehicles that they can bear to buy. www.usapaydayloanstore.com/chicago

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can make strides like enlisting in a cautious driving course that is endorsed by your safety net provider. Finishing this course could qualify you for profound rebates in your journey for shoddy accident protection for high hazard drivers. https://www.usacheckcashingstore.com/corona

    ReplyDelete
  8. The principal thing Walberg did to change his conduct was he began settling on better decisions. He focused on an objective of turning into a performing artist and he endeavored to accomplish his objective. You can do likewise by resolving to improve as an advantage out and about.check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is on the grounds that it's June, old buddy. What happens in June? The unending string of summer weddings begins coming in (I have 6 solicitations sitting in my inbox right now) and all the unmarried ladies out there begin to think about whether your choice to hold up to get hitched until you can really bear the cost of it is only a reason to put off the function for yet one more month. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is a Board of School Education in Madhya Pradesh State of India, The MPBSE is a Madhya Pradesh Government body Responsible for Determining MP Board 9th Class Model Paper 2024 the Policy-Related, Administrative, Cognitive, and intellectual direction of the state’s higher educational system, Madhya Pradesh Board is Going to Conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th class in Formative and Summative Assessment Exam 2024 Very Soon.Students Searching for MP Board 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th class Question Paper 2023 we have Attached the past few year Exam Paper here in both Hindi and English Medium All Subjects, go Through the Details and Download Those Paper you want, Start your Preparation with MP Board 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Model Paper 2024

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top