Lost my mind...


I should have been working on a whole different to-do list item, but this is just too pretty!

Queen TPT Button

I put all classroom decors, including this one on sale for 20% off today.  Got to get those rooms ready!

Today is my first day full of must-haves- not technically work, but close enough. We have meetings and then interviews. YAY! We are hiring a new teacher which my list will be considerably smaller than the 27 that I see at the top of it now! phew!




your photo name

7 comments

  1. I love the colors! This set is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is ADORBS! {And by the way, I've lost my mind also...I'll let you know if I find either one of ours! lol}
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the four main colors in my room this year because they're awesome and so is your newest set!! :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You have the best classroom decor around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Katie GO!!!! Lovin' your classroom decor sets my dear :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers for smaller classes !!! Love the colors in your package :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our to-do lists keep growing instead of shrinking!

    Best of luck with your interviewing-I hope you find a perfect fit. Is it at your grade level? We have had many new friends come through (it's been a revolving door in first grade :( but have never sat in on the interview. Maybe if we did, it wouldn't revolve so much!!!
    Your set is beautiful-as is all of your work. Thanks for sharing Katie!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top