1. Listening- My taste in music probably rivals that of a teenager. No shame in it! I love anything with a good beat and that is catchy. Call me Maybe- is a family favorite.
2. Loving- I have watched NON-stop Olympics for a week now. My only complaint- give the woman's soccer team some air time! FB friends tell me that some of them were able to watch it, but I looked through 600 channels this morning. I ended up resorting to an ipad app. I have watched archery, water polo, handball, speed walking... I think the most popular women's sport in the US should be on an accessible channel NBC. Now- I will calmly step off my soap box and get back to my post.
Something else I am loving???
These shelves my cute husband built in our garage!
Now 4 years of kids' clothes is out of my way!!!
3. Thinking- When I look at my calendar on my phone- I have little blue dots all over next week. Do you know what blue dots are? Meetings, Trainings, PD's that I am leading-Eek! Blue dots make my stomach hurt.
4. Wanting- Need I explain? This crafty girl is DYING for a Cameo! If I say it enough will they hear me and send it to me out of the goodness of their hearts?? For now I will live vicariously through all my bloggy buddies who are using their cameos so beautifully!
5. Needing- Can't really talk about this one yet. More on this next week. BUT I can say that there are 8 million things that I need to label for my sweeties!
6. BTS- Pretty self explanatory as well. Anybody want to help me file March-May games and centers that I stuck in a draw to file at a later date??? I can't pay you but I have some pretty cardstock I can offer to share with you :)
And a post for me wouldn't be complete without my latest classroom updates!!!
These are the drawers where I organize all the books, materials, and copies that I need for the upcoming week.
I was going for the paint chip look. Did I pull it off?
I also spent way too much time labeling my bulletin boards.
I was trying to find a way for the letters to stick out more.
I scored huge on Book tubs in my color scheme at Big Lots. My fav!
I have officially succeeded in hiding all my junk. Aren't you impressed??