More Two Digit Addition Freebies for West Coast Buddies

Tomorrow is Friday! Wahoo! This week has flown by!  My fantastic teaching partner Cathy came up with this little game to finish up our whole group teaching of Two Digit addition with regrouping.  
She sent it to me so I could make a cover page with a border "From the Pond." So Cute!!
 Graphics for Teachers
This would also make a great Math Work Station.

I didn't mean to upset my West Coast friends by taking down my Math Center so quickly last night!
Here is another go at getting one part of My New Math Centers for free.
I just ask that if you download it to pllllllease leave me some feedback. My new Common Core Math Work Stations are selling fairly well, but are still without feedback! If you have purchased my centers, please take a minute to rate them for me!

Happy Almost Friday! Yippee!

OH- I almost forgot- The babies have arrived!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really like this idea. I like games where everyone has to practice, even though speed is an asset, too.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the freebie. I just downloaded it and left some feedback. My students and I were just discussion ghow we didn't have any sports' themed stations. Now we do!

    Brittany
    Sweet Seconds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another game....my guys just LOVE to go to Math centres with all the fun games. Our eggs arrived this week too ! Great excitement as we watch and wait :) Happy Weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the two digit addition freebie. It looks so cute! I tried to leave you feedback on TPT but I couldn't figure out how for some reason. When I clicked on the feedback button it took me to what other people had put but did not give me a place to give feedback. Anyway I love your stuff!! It's right on and I have your Common Core Pack on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute freebie! We are just starting two digit addition and this will be perfect. I'm having a giveaway with a friend, head over to my blog to check it out :)
    Laura
    Over the 1st Grade Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get the incubator and eggs? I have wanted to do this with my class, but I don't know where to start!! If you have any information that could help me, could you send it to me please? heather.salsman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather- We ordered 2 incubators from Amazon that were very reasonable (under 100 dollars) that rotates and everything. We live in the country so finding fertilized eggs was NOT hard to find. We actually have 3 dozen! I am sure you could order those somewhere too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I grew up in a small town, so we did this when I was in school. I teach in a city now, so I think it would be a great opportunity for our students because they don't get to see things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to leave you feedback, but since I didn't actually buy the unit I can't :( We LOVE the activities, though! You're the best, Mrs. King! :)
    By the way, I used to absolutely LOVE the Ms. Rumphius book you have in the post above this one! My mom read that to me all the time as a kid.

    ReplyDelete