Saturday update - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Saturday update

 I just shared this picture on my NEW facebook page (check it out *HERE*), but I thought that you all would get a kick out of it too.  When I asked little man about his author page, he said "yeah, First Grade is hard stuff." HA
 Friday was full of craziness! We had our testing rally (next week is full of MAP testing for my kids and the KPREP for the big kids!).  Here are two of kiddies in a Minute to Win It game.  They loooved it.
And last but not least, here are two girls playing my NEW multiplication game.  This is a great stepping stone for those kids that are ready to start looking at this new skill.  There are game boards for facts 1-10 and the game could not be simplier to explain! They knocked it out of the park!!! If you would like to check out the game click on the picture below!
Today is all about cleaning house booooooo!

your photo name

3 comments

  1. I have some SUPER smart kiddos this year. This is perfect for them!! Going to go snag a copy to send home for summer fun work. Thanks for sharing!

    Kelley "Liked You on FB" Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, constantly i used to check website posts here early in the daylight,
    because i enjoy to learn more and more.

    rainierland
    sockshare

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top