Techy Teacher Again So Soon? - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Techy Teacher Again So Soon?



Will you accept my apologies for not posting since LAST Techy Teacher. Goodness.  Being a mommy, wife, teacher, blogger, and friend can be exhausting.

I also got to meet up with some of my favorites- Susan from T.G.I.F , Kelley from Teacher Idea Factory, and Stephanie from Falling into First (eek no picture!)

We went out to eat with gobs of fabulous friends for dinner!

Unfortunately I am not so techy today (I am up to my eyeballs in my March Centers!)

Will you all help me out?  Link up please! I can't wait to read your posts!

Guidelines for entering Linky Party:
1.  Link directly to your blog post, not just your blog.
2. You CAN use an older post, it just needs to be about something techy (whether for blogging or classroom advice).
3.  Have fun!



your photo name

8 comments

  1. Well Katie, I am a regular in your blog. I love it. Your baby is very cute.

    Best,
    Ramon
    Fonts 4 Teachers
    Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had soooo much fun getting to know everyone! Let's plan for another meet up soon!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meet up looks like fun! Thanks for hosting the linky!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had SUCH a blast!!!! How darn fun! :)
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have been at the meet-up!!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun!!! Sigh....I wish I could have gone!!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. A best memory with all those professionals and we would almost gain more probabilities in this regard, also there is a lot to done in accordance with the same effective principles. internal medicine personal statement examples

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent material! I was looking such type of teacher guide from many other articles or sites but nothing are best then ever. I really happy to read about http://www.referencegenerator.net/try-our-free-reference-generator/ website because it's help me a lot. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top