***Updated Money Unit*** - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

***Updated Money Unit***

I CAN'T believe how much has changed about me in just a year. I updated my money centers, and I can officially say that I think the last pack was ugly. :) I can be honest with myself.

Guess what?  If you purchased the last pack, you can go download it again with all the changes!

If you want to get it for the first time, it is on sale today and tomorrow!





 I am so lucky to have talented friends who like Social Studies and can prepare my week for me :)

Check out these fantastic President's Day units:

 

Have a fantastic week friends!


your photo name

6 comments

  1. Super cute update! :) You have changed a lot in a year's time! I remember how impressed I was when you sent me that unit last year! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see your original money packet but I am loving this one! We won't cover money for some time but I really try to get in as much practice as I can here and there and these would be perfect!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your first money unit wasn't UGLY!!!
    And those piggies are the cutest ever - I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to have to download that money unit and put it in my math station rotations! Thank you for your hard work!

    Holly
    journeytomrscaudle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! What a blog. Also I love how authentic you seem to be.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top