March Mash-Up Centers - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

March Mash-Up Centers

So for a little over a week now I have been working my TAIL off on these centers. No lie- 3-4 hours a night (after Nash and Em go to bed). phew.





Part of the reason it took me so long this time around is that I changed my format up a little this time.  I went ahead and put the Common Core standard on each cover page to help you out a little more!

Now that we are almost three-fourths of the way through the year (eek!) my expectations are way bumped up for what I expect the kids to do!  

I am also ALWAYS pouring over the Language standards in the Common Core to make sure my kiddos don't go to second grade with any holes!

 Here is an example of my version of bumped up Math. I took the measurement standard and used word problems to have kids think a little bit more!  I plan on using these in small group math!

 And last but not least, I wanted you to see my ADORABLE "Wacky Wabbit" game.  Thanks for Ashley Hughes for the clipart and Deedee Wills for the clever name (She is so witty!). 

They are all on SALE this weekend!
Phew- I am tired  after just writing this post :).  Now to give this house a little TLC and then work on my March Busy Teacher!


your photo name

11 comments

  1. Thank You ! Adding the standards makes this packet so much more valuable ! Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought them already and cant wait to use them!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. my. gosh. These are seriously awesome. I LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished laminating all of your wonderful activities! You have out done yourself with this pack! You always create wonderful activities...but this is spectacular! I can't wait to introduce these to my students! Now I'm off to cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all of AMAZING, and I mean that all the more with two sweet little ones, cause I know how important mommy time is, and how hard you have worked on these great units! You are juggling your time well!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Katie you HAVE been working hard! These look amazing! I don't know how you do it...but you do it so well! Love your creations! I hope you're getting some relaxing in now!:o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! These look SO GREAT!! Taking a trip over to your store now for these and your busy teacher. I love your products!!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sister, you have been busy! These look great! Have a wonderful week!
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought these and I LOVE them. I especially love the focus on these tricky new Language standards- I've been searching for ways to reinforce them. I have always been a huge fan of your work but these centers and all of your Busy Teachers have saved the day for me lately!
    Thank you so much!
    Jeremie
    Apples, Crayons, and Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been BUSY!! These all look awesome!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top