Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets


Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alphabet and Number Cards

When I was in my room decorating, I noticed that I had forgotten to make number cards that went with my alphabet cards. Whoops. 


That is what I get for making something the day after school gets out when my brain is still hurting from the madness that is the last week of school! Don't forget- in addition to my 24 wild monkeys, I was crazy and had 5 baby chickens in my classroom too!

So I made number cards 0-10 WITH Ten frames.

I love ten frames.

I am not exaggerating.  I think they are SO important for number sense!

If you already purchased the set, please go back and re-download them!

You can purchase these Alphabet and Number Cards for just 2 dollars in my store HERE.



If you prefer green and blue...go HERE!


  

If you are interested in getting the Ocean themed cards click HERE.


IF you prefer the WHOLE she-bang... click on the picture below.

I have a VERY fun day planned tomorrow that I can't wait to tell you all about, but I will wait until I have picture evidence!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! You had 24 students & 5 baby chickens the last week of school?! Bless your heart! Have a fun day tomorrow- I look forward to seeing pictures! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fits my room to a tee, Ms. King. Thanks so much for makin' them in my color scheme ;) Room 13 needed a little extra sparkle!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and I love how everything matches. I'm kind of OCD like that!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I have nominated you for an award. Come over to my blog and check it out at Teaching Through Turbulence. Congrats!

    Heather S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the number cards with the tens frame!!! Such a good visual. :)

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete