Winter Fun Centers and other Sale Products

Last year I started making 2nd grade Literacy and Math Center Packets. 


......and then I ran out of steam.  Please tell me I am not the only one that this happens to?!?!

This year I have knocked out Ready or Not? Here They Come! (September)

....and now Winter Fun (January).  Cross my heart, girl's scout honor- I WILL make it all the way through the year!  I LOVE these packets.  And I love having them finished. Ha! 

If you are interested in checking this packet out, click on any of my pictures to head to my store!




It's amazing how much time and effort goes into these packs, but I know my kids love them and learn so much from them so it is definitely worth it!

If you are a 1st grade teacher? Do not fret, I have you covered too!
Spooky Centers (October)
Mega Turkey and Trimmings (November)
All I Want for Christmas (December)
Brr! It's Cold Outside (January)
March Mash-Up (March)

Here's a sneak peek at some other goodies that will be helping me through the next couple of months!

These are four of my FAVORITE units and it just so happens you can use them at any time in the year!


Time Tutor
Money Mega Pack
Convention Camp
Homophones Unit

And, last but not least.....


Or click on any of the pictures below to get to a Busy Teacher Bundle!







PHEW!  I hope you have fun shopping, because I know I will!

your photo name

1 comment

  1. Your Busy Teacher has saved the day many, MANY times! I've also seen it around my school, too!
    Your Winter Friends collection may be just what my firsties need - I ♥ the "Frigid Friends," haha.
    Have a great week! Jen

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top