Parent Volunteer Thank You


I am extremely lucky. My parents would do just about anything for me- and I mean anything! I have one mom that comes every Monday morning and stays as LONG as my newsletter, homework packet, and other weekly copies take. I have another mom who basically sticks her head in DAILY and offers to cut, laminate, bring me coffee :) (I said anything didn't I... she also knows a caffeinated teacher is a happy teacher). And the last mom helps me do special picture projects, grinch punch, or other crazy ideas I have. I also have a list of moms who I can send laminating home with or request items for projects and I know they will make it happen. For the moms that are in my room on a weekly basis and the Instructional Assistants that spend part of their days with me, I made these...
Of course I found the idea on Pinterest and changed up the fabric a little bit. If you want to find out how I did this project go HERE.

I hope I don't sound as if I am bragging... I just know my life is made ten times easier by these fantastic ladies! Please wish me luck on the madness that will be party/rally/last day before Christmas Break! YAY! Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Your moms are gonna love 'em. You're much more creative than me. I just bought Starbucks cards. Ha ha!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara- If they are anything like me they will LOVE that gift too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome!! I have mine done, but I will put this on my list for next year. Happy Holidays!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! Both you and your parent volunteers are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete