Definition of Counterproductive

... would be trying to work in your classroom while your two-year-old and three-year-old run wild! In the end I got a lot completed but MAN was that a difficult day. I know that once PDs and meetings start next week I will be just a mess, so I want to get as much accomplished as possible before Monday (we start school the 10th eek!).

Today I put together and laminated my behavior chart... I am so proud of it!



In case you haven't gathered we have a jungle theme in first grade so I wanted to utilize the layers of the Rainforest on my behavior chart. Obviously I have taken this idea from many fab bloggers and adapted to fit my classroom! If you would like to download a copy CLICK HERE

I also finally printed, cut, and laminated those labels for my math crates.


And here is a close-up...


Yes these aren't the exact labels that I put on the blog about a week back... I forgot my flash at home so I just made these really quickly at school. I also worked on my classroom library some and I am in LOVE! I have a little bit of work to do left so I don't want to ruin the surprise but here is one picture:



I will be back tomorrow to show you my finished library!
Katie

your photo name

26 comments

  1. Love it! Great job! :)

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks fantastic Katie!!
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the white flowers in your library. Where did you get those? It looks so cute. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim- Would you believe me if I told you I made them myself!?!? I know, I couldn't even believe it myself! Go to you-tube and look up tissue paper pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your classroom looks great! Love the ribbon and labels on your math crates. I especially love your library-I'm considering making some of those tissue paper flowers too.
    ~Meredith
    Keen on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the tissue paper flowers!! Soooo awesome! I also LOVE the math creates sooo stinkin CUTE!

    I have twin 3 year olds-- WOW! Hats off to you for keeping up w/ them and your classroom at the same time!! Kudos! There should be an award for that!! :D I LOVE my kiddos but they are NO help!

    Looks GREAT!
    Sarah Hetrick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your library looks great! I love turquoise too! I went back to my room for the first time yesterday and got started on organizing! I can't wait to go back and beautify everything! Your room looks great!

    Katie
    Teachers Ask, Teachers Tell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jungle/rain forest theme clip chart!!!


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the zebra ribbon on the labels! Curtains are adorable too!! :)

    http://firstgradejabber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so creative! Everything looks so nice :-)


    http://buzzthreetimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE your behavior chart! I was thinking of adding to mine because I've done the "spotlight" for so long and there just not enough wiggle room! I can't wait to get started making my new one! Thanks so much!

    P.S The one you uploaded to google doc wouldn't open when I tried it earlier today :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to pull it up too and it told me I didn't have permission...:(

    I love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the behavior chart! Trying to think of something like that for my room with a monster/furry friends theme! :) Very cute room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ladies- I checked the link and it should be working. If you are still having trouble getting it, email me at queenofthefirstgradejungle@gmail.com and I will send it to you!

    Katie
    P.S. Thanks for all the love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that my first thought was that they were pom pom clouds! A little fishing line and paper tissue and you are "flying"!

    ✪ Liam ✪
    Twist of Liam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice stuff of your collection.Latest designs and clothing trends with clothing4style and the best Maria b party wear dresses collection. gul ahmed collection 2016 and others stylish dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jobs Chat is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will getPrivate Banks Recruitment 2017so

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the useful information. You might be interested in Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Syllabus

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyone is waiting for samsung galaxy s9, here samsung galaxy s9 features

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top