Raining Clocks Freebie

I think I can make it... okay I really hope I can make it. Spring Break is 3 looooong days away.  As I am sure many of you have experienced this year--- we had a snow day-free winter for the most part. I know I will be thrilled on May 17th, but for right now- I.am.beat.  So, needless to say- exhausted me, means short post.  BUT it is a good one!  I threw this little freebie together. We decided to review time this week instead of jumping into regrouping right before Spring Break (let's be honest- their brains are mush).  We needed this review sooo badly.  They are reading clocks (digital and analog) very well for the most part, but I am very unimpressed by our sloppy drawing of the times. I loooove Read the Rooms, so I used some clip art I already had and made an activity or workstation. Click on either picture to download!


Let me know what you think!

11 comments:

  1. It's Raining Clocks! This is supposed to be read like the line from the song "It's Raining Men!" It's my way of saying that I LOVE this activity! Thanks for sharing it!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SO wish their was a LIKE button :) Thanks for the LOL :)

      Delete
    2. Now I can't get the song out of my head! But, seriously, this is a really cute activity! Thanks again! It's raining clocks! Hallelujah! It's raining clocks! See what I mean...:)
      Lori
      Teaching With Love and Laughter

      Delete
  2. Great idea! We love to read the room in my class! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you. A basically "snow free" winter with NO snow days and only 2 delay days all year makes for a very L---O---N---G school year! Are you done on May 17th?? That is so early. We are done on the 31st of May, but every week in May is a 4 day week since we didn't use any of our built in snow days :)

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are Jodi! We don't build in days, just add on if we take them. I can't wait!!! 4 days weeks will be a blessing, won't they??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Can't wait to use it with my class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Love it!
    Thank you!
    Kerri B
    Teacher bits and bobs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Katie! And now I have that song stuck in my head also!!! {Thanks Lori! lol}
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete