Tennis Top It!


One of my students' favorite games ever is Top-It! This game has always been one of my store's best sellers, but I have to admit I would cringe when it would sell because it was so ugly! Ha!  Well that all changed because today she got a MAJOR facelift! 


I am super excited about this part of the update.  There is an instructions/prep page for the teachers and then there is a Student Instructions page.


The Educlips graphics are perfect and I love the card game style learning!


I also have a recording sheet, but this is a completely optional aspect to the game. 


You can find it in my store by clicking on any of the images!  Have a great weekend y'all!




your photo name

1 comment

  1. Andronite Enhanced How to advantage body weight naturally? This is a not unusual question heard from the face of many kids the world over. At gift, you could find a first rate variety of products in on-line stores boasting weight enhancing function.
    http://musclesciencefacts.com/andronite-enhanced/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top