Dinosaurs for girls and boys!

One of my oldest and dearest friends wrote a BOOK!  I can't even express how proud I am!

Today I went to the book signing for Little Miss "P," a book about dinosaurs with a different spin!


Anne Magill has two precious daughters, but one of them (Merritt) is obsessed with dinosaurs.  Her dream is to be a paleontologist when she grows up!  Anne Magill couldn't find books that would appeal to Merritt as a girl AND dino-lover, so she wrote one!!!


Here it is!


I just love this page!  Girls are so much more than frilly dresses and tiaras!


 I know my dinosaur books and I KNOW they have all kinds of vocabulary so I love that Anne Magill included a glossary!

Another fantastic thing about the book, another one of our high school friends illustrated the book!  I can't even express to y'all how happy this makes me! 

We already had a copy for home, but I just knew my kids at school would love the book too!

This book is just too sweet!  I can't wait to share it with my kids this week!  You can get your own copy here.  Make sure to use the code queenofjungle for 15% off! Have a wonderful week y'all!


1 comment

  1. how stinkin' cute!! you know autumn would agree with that page "who says girls need to be princesses!?"
    ♥ Jen
    Teacher by the Beach
    A Splash of Life Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top