Babbling Abby is hosting this fantastic Linky Party--
You Know You Teach First Grade When...
1. You want nothing more than your students to LOVE reading as much as you do!
2. You hear your name screamed from across Walmart... don't forget you just spent 8 hours with this child and she acts like she hasn't seen you in a month (or maybe she is surprised because you left your nest that the students think you built under your desk).
3. You don't think you could EVER have too many picture books.
4. You will sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to search for cuter fonts or adorable clip art for your next creation.
5. You spend all day like the ring master in a three-ringed circus... I like to call it controlled chaos.
6. You start eyeing the kindergartners about mid-September...
7. You explain 300+ times a week what No Talking means. 30 seconds of quiet isn't too much to ask for, is it??
8. You go to soccer games, basketball games, and cheerleading competitions to see your "kids" bright and early on a Saturday morning.
9. You see the potential in every child that walks through the door... and I mean EVERY child.
10. You think your job is more of a hobby than a job- except for the week before Spring Break!