Back to School Goodies and a Peek into my Room - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Back to School Goodies and a Peek into my Room

I went back to my classroom today and it got my all kinds of overwhelmed and excited!

Not only is it my first day back in my room but because I had Smith May 20th... My sub closed my room! Which I am forever grateful- but oh my! I had no idea where anything was! 


I am actually quite amazed how well today went. 


Smith laid on the floor quite a bit. The bigger kids sat in the hallway and played on an iPad and then wandered the hallways when they got bored! 


The first thing I did was break out my trusty glue gun and repair my borders on my bulletin boards. 


After I did a ton of shuffling things from one table to the next. I tackled my teacher corner! I've already had requests on FB to do a closer look at this area which I'll be happy to do! Just not tonight- ha! This area was a HOT mess so I'm really proud of myself for getting it all together with minimal shoving things in drawers. 


The last thing I always do before I leave is  decide on three big things to get done when I get there the next time. This tends to cut done on the wandering around when I come back in again!   

All this organizing and decorating has me thinking Back to School!


Do you need back to school products?

Check these out:






your photo name

33 comments

  1. That was me last September!! Luckily I have an aide who shares my OCD!!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always check in with you because our room decor is similar - you've given me so many great ideas! Thanks :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember going to get the classroom ready once with my 5-year-old, my husband, and my baby girl. She was about 8 months old, so we brought the pack and play. Phew! Much easier now! My kids just sit and read the whole time. Have a great year.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wandering around is what I'm known for. I need to try your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you cover your white board or is that a bulletin board next to your white board?

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for sharing this Post, Keep Updating such topics.
    kinja
    articledunia
    youknowitbaby

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lenovo SHAREit app provides convenient options for users to share files across multiple platforms, including their cell phones, tablets, and PCs.SHAREit for PC

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing this awsome post.. found some good posts/articles

    CBSE Result 2017

    CBSE 10th Result

    CBSE 12th Result

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, it has been a long time since I saw such a nice post. you have really deep thought about the same. cheers mate.
    Kerala SSLC Result 2017

    Karnataka SSLC Result

    Tamilnadu SSLC Result 2017

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the picture of a family, in this image, you can see some peoples are doing a cartoon toy and playing with this, and all of them are laughing, and they are all looking happy very much, so you can share this thanksgiving cartoons free, thanksgiving thanksgiving coloring pages thanksgiving parade 2016 thanksgiving activities for kids thanksgiving desktop wallpapers thanksgiving crafts 2016 humor cartoons, thanksgiving day cartoons, free thanksgiving cartoons, best thanksgiving cartoons, thanksgiving day cartoons funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.
    AP TS 2017
    JEE Main 2017 Results

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice post thank...
    You can’t wait for your lottery results just one click here for lottery sambad- http://www.lotterysambad.today

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice posting....usopen2017live.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    NEET 2018 Application form
    Happy New Year 2018 Best Wishes
    IPL 2018 Time Table pdf Download
    JEE Main 2018 Online Application last Date
    TS TRT 2017 Results

    ReplyDelete
  16. Initially, it drew twice a month along with the weekly lottery- Bhagyanidhi, but since the lottery didn’t go well, the state government reduced the price of the ticket. Later, Bhagyanidhi was taken back and the kerala lottery was introduced as a weekly lottery in its place.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top