Decorating with Schoolgirl Style - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Decorating with Schoolgirl Style

I love, love, love using Schoolgirl Style to decorate my classroom!



Do you know Melanie?? She is AH-Mazing!  She really is! She has the best design eye and an even bigger heart! Not only does run this company, but she is a a full-time kindergarten teacher as well.



If that doesn't get you excited, check out this video clip:


You may see QUITE a bit of Schoolgirl Style in my classroom as well. I had such a blast decorating last summer and looking at the pictures below gets me pumped up to go back into my room next week!


You must like Schoolgirl Style on FB and I promise you won't regret it.







your photo name

4 comments

  1. I was just eyeing School Girl Style's rainbow collection the other day... so many fabulous ideas!
    Karen :)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Schoolgirl style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schoolgirl Style is amazing! I wish she could makeover my entire classroom:)))) Thanks for all you do! This is such a fun way to kick off the school year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Schoolgirl Style!! I would love to win this, however I am not able to enter any of the draws. I am able to log in, visit the Facebook pages but it is not counting any of my entries. Maybe next time :(. This is an awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top