Sporty Kids Update and a Mrs. King Fitness Update - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Sporty Kids Update and a Mrs. King Fitness Update

If you follow me on Instagram then you already know my fitness has become a huge focus for me.  When I had to have surgery in October, I couldn't workout for about 2 months.  Well, boy did I let myself go during that time!  I finally woke up right after Christmas, and I have been going strong ever since.

My goals are not just to lose weight...I want to be strong...


....and HAPPY.  I am most happy when I am eating right and active.

Today's youth truly needs to be encouraged to be active.  We spend way too much time in front of televisions, video games, and computers.  That was what I had in mind when I created this centers two years ago, but BOY- did they need a facelift!


There are ten Common Core Aligned Centers aimed mainly for first graders!



You can snag them tonight for 20% off!  If you don't follow me on Facebook, please do!  I may just have enough energy to crank out a 2nd grade version very soon!


your photo name

2 comments

  1. Looking forward to a second grade version! You're awesome Katie! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students would ADORE a 2nd grade version! I have a very sporty class this year!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top