Busy Teachers and Social Teachers ALL-in-One - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Busy Teachers and Social Teachers ALL-in-One

I have to apologize- I have too much on my plate.  I have not completed a 2nd grade busy teacher yet, BUT I do have Kindergarten and my original, first ever Busy Teacher's Best Friend available in my TPT Store for you!  Click on the pictures to check them out!

 
Now because even BUSY teachers need a break every once in a while,
 I was able to sneak away for about 48 hours to see some of my besties!! Here we are (my roomies) in the Opryland Hotel!  
That place is AH-MAZING!  So gorgeous!

I am sure I don't need to introduce you to my friends, but just in case: AbbyMichelle, me, and Cara!

This next picture is probably my favorite from the weekend (not only because Natalie has amazing photo editing skills) because I got to meet two people I have been DYING to meet.  Rachelle and THE Joelle!  I am currently trying to figure out how to set up a playdate between Emmie and Ms. Joelle!

We had two expectant mommies with us so we had a fun little baby shower on Saturday! 


 Here is the amazing photographer herself!  If you haven't ever met Natalie, you must---she may be the sweetest human being alive!

Here is a group picture from after the baby shower!

We were in delightfully fun Nashville so of course we had to go down to Broadway!  I love this photo even though I am pretty sure that we all thought that only our boots were going to be in the shot!  At least- that's my excuse!

I feel so unbelievably blessed to have these women in my life! Not only do they make me a better teacher, but they encourage me, challenge me, and love me for who I am.  I know God had a special plan when he put them in my life!

Have a BLESSED week!


your photo name

7 comments

  1. Love the last picture!! Nothing is better than spending time with good friends!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is the best! Reminds me of Bridesmaids. Looks like a fun weekend! Where would we all be without our girlfriends??!!

    Melissa
    First Grade Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I love Claim Jumper. My brother lives in Nashville and we go to eat there quite often.

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last picture!! Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toooooo stinkin' fun!!!!
    Wearing a goofy grin right now - happy for all the fun that was CLEARLY had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hotel is unbelievable amazing! So glad you all had some good girl time-nothing better! You all look fabulous!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top