This week was JAM-PACKED with DRA assessments, MAP tests, Mother's Day, and other end of the year craziness! Did you survive? I am here to celebrate (barely) with Kasey's Five for Friday!
1. I adore each and every purchase I made during the sale this week. Please, please, please don't tell my hubby what all I bought. It's quite a lot. Oh and you thought you were finished shopping?!?!? Wait until you see all the goodies you can add to your wishlist!
15. Surf into Summer
2. My kiddos have worked their tails off on counting coins this week! We used my Money Mega Pack and had a blast!! We also took both the reading and math portions of MAP, and I could not be prouder of my kids! They worked so unbelievably hard all year long and their growth matches their effort!
3. I chopped 8 inches off my hair! The last two years at my school we have had several teachers diagnosed with breast cancer-including one of my beloved teacher partners. Every single one of these women has taught me a lesson on strength and grace in how they have handled their fights. I donated my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths so that someone fighting cancer can receive a wig free of cost!
4. My students made some beautiful fingerprint bouquets for their mommies. They also wrote the sweetest letters to their moms on the back too!
My own little family remembered me with flowers too!
5. And last but not least I am finally ready to announce on this little blog of mine that the Kings are packing up and moving to the beautiful state of South Carolina!!!! If you are a frequent reader of mine, you often see pictures of my kids and I visiting Charleston. Well- we are headed home! I am experiencing all kinds of mixed emotions....
and it is mainly because I will miss my team like crazy. I am blessed to work with the most amazing-supportive-enthusiastic-loving women EVER. They have been my rock for many years and I may just pack them all up to go with us.
Are you still with me:)
This weekend is going to be full of catching up around my house! I hope you have a blessed weekend!